New NDIS Planning Resources
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) has developed new resources which provide further detail around the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) planning process; including what participants need to do before the NDIS planning process starts; what they need to know during the planning process and what will happen when a plan is finalised.
The full suite of resources are available to download by clicking on the links below:
* Factsheet 1: Starting your plan (PDF 11KB)
* Factsheet 2: Starting your plan with a Support Coordinator (PDF 158KB)
* Factsheet 3: Starting our plan with a Local Area Coordinator (PDF 160KB)
* Factsheet 4: Accessing supports for my child (PDF 391.KB)
* Factsheet 5: Starting my plan as a self-managed participant (PDF 227KB)
* Understanding your plan and supports
* Self-managing budgets in your plan.
* Factsheet 6: Understanding your NDIS plan (DOCX)
* Factsheet 7: Understanding your NDIS plan (PDF 255KB)
For more information about the NDIS in NSW, please visit www.ndis.nsw.gov.au