Weekday Club Programs for Social & Community Participation
These programs provide community access for young adults and adults who are living with disability and are aged 18 to 64 years. Activities take place on every weekday and each program runs for 6 hours.
If you enjoy going out with your peers, making new friends, and visiting places in and around Sydney, while receiving the support you need, contact Riverlink for more information.
Here are just some of the activities our groups do each week:
- Relaxing at music therapy
- 10 Pin Bowling or barefoot bowls
- Enjoying ferry trips to beautiful Sydney locations
- Visiting wildlife parks or pet therapy such as dog walking
- Enjoying fish and chips at the beach
- Eating a picnic lunch or having a BBQ at a lovely park
- Exploring events like the Sydney International Boat Show
- Outdoor exercise like bike riding or swimming
- Playing Aqua Golf or Mini Golf
- Seeing what is new at Sydney’s Museums and Art Galleries
- Having a go at indoor rock climbing and, best of all, being with some friends for a few hours.