Riverlink House Respite Care for Disabled Young Adults
Riverlink House is designed to provide Short Term Accommodation and Day Program for Adults with disabilities, 18 years old and over that have finished school.
We are committed in supporting participants achieve goals by offering:
- A warm, supportive and safe environment for participants to socially interact, participate and learn independence and life skills.
- Participants take part in a number of different activities that are fun and supervised by our trained staff.
- We provide overnight, weekday and weekend short term accommodation for people with disabilities.
- We provide Day Stays throughout the week.
- The Day Program is based in Harris Park and there are activities that are also run from Riverlink Cottage.
Contact Riverlink office via email email@example.com or phone (02) 9638 0999 for more information or to make a booking at our 3 bedroom Riverlink House.
Riverlink House – Dining Room
Riverlink House – Lounge Room
Riverlink House – 1/3 Bedrooms
Riverlink House – 2/3 Bedrooms
Riverlink House – 3/3 Bedrooms
Harris Park, NSW