We Can Help With
- Transport, enabling you to access your community and join in with leisure and recreation activities, such as sporting or exercise activities, artistic and musical programs.
- Facilitating and supporting disability social groups and interaction, to help you meet new people and make and keep friends.
- Communicating with your friends, family and peers. We can also assist with behaviour support.
- Helping you make choices which will assist you in your daily life and routine.
- Assisting you in your own home as you learn new skills in preparation for living a more independent life. This may include including personal grooming and hygiene; meal preparation; scheduling activities and appointments such as the doctor and dentist; using household appliances and electronic equipment; managing your money and helping to balance your budget; and much more.