Living Skills Assistance
For people living with disability, the activities and support Riverlink provides will assist in the development of valuable life skills, and we can help you achieve your NDIS goals including:
- Support to access your community for participating in leisure and recreation, such as sporting or exercise activities, artistic and musical programs
- Facilitate and support social interaction, to help you meet new people and make and keep friends
- Transport to and from activities
- Assist with ways to communicate with family, friends and your community and assist with behaviour support
- Help to make choices to assist you with your daily life and routine
- Skills assistance in your own home or to help prepare you to lead a more independent life, including personal grooming and hygiene; meal preparation; scheduling activities and appointments such as the doctor and dentist; using household appliances and electronic equipment; managing your money and helping to balance your budget; and much more.
Our staff are skilled members of our team and want to help you achieve your goals. They are motivated and trained in all aspects of assisting people with disability to make choices, interact with others and to participate in activities of their choosing.
Riverlink is NDIS registered and has a reputation for providing outstanding staff for participants. Riverlink complies with all relevant legislation as well as obtaining Third Party verification for the NSW Disability Services Standards and has gained Accreditation to the Australian Standards in the areas of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and Quality Management Systems [AS/NZS 4801- 2001 and AS/NZS ISO 9001-2008].