Mind YourSelf (c) is an eight week program that has been developed by Riverlink to enhance the well-being and resilience of Carers through a series of workshops and support sessions over eight weeks, which range in topics, including:
- How does thinking shape your behaviour?
- How do you improve your health and wellbeing?
- How do you develop your individual plan for the future?
- How do you use art, or writing as therapy?
- How does physical activity enhance your peace of mind?
Carers have the opportunity to engage in a range of activities, ranging from presentations, relaxation techniques, discussion groups and creative writing— all with the focus of introducing them to the essential tools for their own successful life and to assist with their Caring role.